RE: Off Topic: GT2 stuff... :)

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Edition. End of story.

> Does anyone know what the Super License is for?

Not really. If you get the Super License and finish the Arcade version you
will get the ending credits. Big whoop...

> And I also hate how GT2 always tries to stuff the replays down your
> throat.  I only wish there was a way to turn that feature off, so it
> doesn't
> always start automatically after every race.

I also found this to be rather annoying as GT1 did not do this. A few other
small complaints:
You can't change parts in your garage. Annoying because you have to enter
your favorite car in a high-HP limit race, tune it down, exit, then enter it
into the race you want.
Can't save and load from the garage anymore. Now it requires you to go all
the way back to the title screen.
Where are the time trials?!?

> Other than that, the game ROCKS!!!

Yup!