RE: a reply to the reply to the humor

Well, this WAS a discussion group before Chulachaser turned it into his
personal chat room. I don't think there is a moderator here anymore, so you
will have to figure out how to unsubscribe on your own. You can try
r.a.m.vw. I think the discussions there will be more in line with your
tastes.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue "no need to hide behind a screen name" edition