From: Ng, Kevin (Bank of America Commercial Finance)
[mailto:kevin.ng@bankofamericacf.com]
Sent: 27 January, 2000 1:36 PM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: RE: a reply to the reply to the humor

Jetta GLX content: I begin to wonder more and more every day why so many are
disgusted with the Eagle GA's. On dry pavement, they're not so bad. On wet
and snow-covered roads, I move along just fine. All I can suggest is that if
you normally drive at 7/10ths, when the weather turns sour drop it down a
few notches, to like maybe 3 or 4/10ths. You'll still get to where you need
to go.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue