RE: a reply to the reply to the humor

Ok, this struck a bit of a nerve.

It's not so much the off-topic material on this list, since traffic is
relatively light. But people please! If you're going to reply to the list,
at least include some of the relevant material regarding the original
thread! Chulachaser, I'm not pointing at you specifically, but why does it
seem like all AOL users:
a) reply with one line sentences which do not include any part of the
original message so no one has any clue what you are talking about;
b) post in a childish manner;
c) have no grasp whatsoever about how to properly use English grammar and
punctuation;
d) never post anything on topic

I have nothing against this type of 'netiquette' if you are emailing in
private or are in a chat room. This is not a chat room! It's more like a
discussion group. If you want to get your message across, at the very least
use some common sense, ok?

Jetta GLX content: I begin to wonder more and more every day why so many are
disgusted with the Eagle GA's. On dry pavement, they're not so bad. On wet
and snow-covered roads, I move along just fine. All I can suggest is that if
you normally drive at 7/10ths, when the weather turns sour drop it down a
few notches, to like maybe 3 or 4/10ths. You'll still get to where you need
to go.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue