RE: ABS

At 12:15 PM -0500 1/24/2000, Marc Gallagher wrote:
>Same here.  My "problem/question" arose from braking only.  I can spin with
>the best of them as well.  And do quite often in the rain/snow.  Is the
>"traction control" a 98' and newer addition?  Or is possible to turn off the
>traction system (we got our GLX when it was 2 years old)?

Traction control only works at 25mph and lower. Power is transferred
from your slipping front wheel to the gripping front wheel. You feel
some "shifting" so to speak, when this happens as power is
transferred. It is not like ABS.

As far as my ABS is concerned, it's not noisy at all.

-K

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax