Re: ABS

That's interesting ... I thought I rememberd seeing something about traction
control in some type of literature, but my dad seemed to think otherwise.  The
bottom line still remains that I can spin the front wheels into an impressive
cloud without any problems.  In the rain and snow it's waaaaay too easy (poor
inclement weather traction) and there is no ABS intrusion, or any kind of
intrusion at all for that matter.

Bill
'98 GLX (Fully decked except for the 6-CD Changer)