Re: FS: '98 Jetta GLX VR6 (cheap!)

5-speed
(automatics suck!!!)...

I also forgot to mention that it also includes the Warranty Gold "Diamond Plus"
bumper-to-bumper extended warranty protection plan for
5+years/100,000 miles (fully transferrable) - cost me $1100.

Know anyone who might be interested?
I do not want to sell my GLX, but I just recently got engaged and I need to
fund the wedding and honeymoon - and eventually put a down-payment
on a house.  I currently have a $300/month student loan payment, so I'm
really hurting on saving money.
I've been on this list-server for several years (and frequent VWVortex a lot).
I'm a die-hard VW enthusiast... so I do plan to purchase another VW (just
a lot cheaper).  I just have to sell this one (quickly if possible).

If you are interested and have any questions... please feel free to email
or call (number is on the bottom).

-Chuck Simpson...