Re: FS: '98 Jetta GLX VR6 (cheap!)

Stick or automat ?

Matt Z.

>>> Chuck Simpson <Csimpson@zeltech.com> 01/20 4:49 PM >>>
Hi all,

Just in case you didn't know, I'm selling my Jetta.
It has 37k highway miles (I've driven to Florida,
Ohio, and New Jersey - from Norfolk, VA) + (I like
to drive a lot).

It is fully loaded:
 - White exterior
 - Tan Leather interior
 - Side Airbags
 - 10 spkr BOSE w/ 6 CD Changer
 - Cold Weather Package

It also includes:
 - Garrett V.11 chip
 - European Headlight switch (No DRL's)
 - Rear Foglights
 - Programmable Wiper Relay
 - K&N drop-in Filter

Asking Price:  $16,000 firm

I will also throw in a set of unpainted Votex Dual Round
Headlights and grille (with white painted Golf Hood) for extra
$500 bucks.  You would just need to paint the headlight
bezels and grille to complete the look.

The car won 1st place at '99 Waterfest (A3 Jetta stock).
I was asking for $17,500 but I need to sell quick.

If interested, please call:
  Chuck Simpson
  Norfolk, VA.
  (Home) 757-480-3471