Re: Kosei Racing Wheels K1 ~14 lbs.

I am gonna get a set to drive on every day.  At 139 a wheel, can't go wrong.  14 pounds is what I have read, too.

chris collier wrote:

Hi everyone, I was curious if anyone was running, or have run, or have known anyone to run the Kosei Racing K1 wheel? I thought somewhere we had talked about the weight, or I had read it in SCC. ~14 lbs. for the 15X7?!? According to the Tire Rack, on Jan 28th 2000, they will be receiving the 15X7 in the bolt pattern and offset for the VR6. I am thinking of buying a set for track wheels. Does anyone have any additional information that they would like to add.................? Pros/Con/love'em/hate'em Thank you,Chris Collier ccollier@giardina-usa.com
http://www.giardina-usa.com Giardina Finishing Systems USA
502.361.1003
502.361.2003 fax