Re: Bose?

The Bose system has 10 speakers.  The tweeters on top of the
dash have 2 tweeters in each location.  The tweeters on the
doors are dummies.  You should have 2 more tweeters on the
rear deck.

As far as getting your stereo to work,  I think you need to
press mode and scan and hold it for a couple of seconds,
then the display will appear with all zeros.  Use the 1-6
buttons to input the code.  Hope this helps.  If not the
correct method should be in the separate manual for your
radio.

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
(630) 713-9866