Re: Bose?

speaking of the bose system- does anyone that has it know if the system is
an 8 or 10 speaker? i was under the impression that it was 10, but the 2
little ones in the back doors don't work on mine, so i asked the dealer to
fix them (under warranty...), and i was told that those are dummies. is
this true or is the dealership avoiding paying for it?

thanks.
'99 TRed GLX