Re: Bose?

I don't knoiw how yours works, but mine ('95) works like this:

1. Press and hold the "Scan" and "Mode" buttons simultaneously until "0000"
shows where it used to say "SAFE".

2. Use the 1 through 4 preset buttons to enter the code. The 1 button
controls the first diget, the 2 button controls the second diget, etc... If
the second number is eight, you would press the 2 preset button eight times.

3. To confirm the code, press and hold the "Scan" and "Mode" buttons
simultaneously again until the radio resets.

If you enter the wrong code, I think tou have one more chance to enter it.
After that you will have to wait a day or so before the radio allows you to
try again.

Good luck!

Chuck Van Pelt