Bra for sale

I have a bra that was on my Jetta when I bought it and I'm not a bra person.
I like 'em free and willing to do what ever they want. Ummm, anyway, was
wondering if anyone needed a bra for their A3 Jetta. It's black (duh) and
says Jetta on the hood piece. Like I said it came with the car when I bought
it and it is just sitting in my garage. I'm willing to part with it for not
that much money too. If you or anyone you know needs one let me know.

Chadwick
95 Jetta GLX