Re: Old Cars

At 4:37 PM -0500 1/4/2000, Cabell_T_Treadway@res.raytheon.com wrote:
>My little sister's friend is about to turn 16, and is getting one
>of those ridiculous Lexus SUV's.  Her parents said she could have any car
>she wanted.  Let's not feel too sorry for ourselves though.

Wow. Those are roughly $35,000 cars. I would have gone for an Audi TT
an A6, BMW 3 Series, or a Jeep Grand Cherokee for that much dough.
And if the parental units were willing and able to spring for $10K
more, definitely a Boxster, 5 Series, or a tricked out Cherokee
(depending on the size of the car she wanted).

Oh well, if life has taught us anything, it's that tastes differ, and
if anyone disagrees with you, their taste sucks, right?

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax