Yes, tires again...

For what it's worth, when I bought my 97 GLX, the guy I got it from had
just replaced the stocks with BF Goodrich Euro T/A 225/50 R15's.  He said
it made an amazing difference in the handling.  Having never driven the
stocks, I can't compare, but the car is the best handling car I've ever
driven.  (Okay, maybe second to my bro-in-law's M5.)  I've had a little bit
of rubbing, but only when the car is completely loaded down, like when I
moved across country and it was totally packed, and even then only when I
hit a big bump.  But 95% of the time when I'm alone in the car and it's not
packed up, no problems at all.  I wouldn't want to have any narrower tires
on there.  Still haven't had to drive them in the snow yet, since winter
doesn't want to come this year, but every other condition they're great.

Cab
97 GLX
72 Bug