Re: Yes, tires again...

At 10:15 PM -0500 1/3/2000, Jeff Cook wrote:
>I need to get some new tires for my '97 GLX.  Does anyone have any
>experiences with the Toyo Proxes FZ4?  I realize that Toyo makes the T1
>which sounds like a great topline performance tire.  But I need a good
>performance tire that I can run year round ( snow, rain and fun ).  I'd
>like to get out of this with no more than $100 to $120 a tire if
>possible.  Goodyear wanted $173 a piece for the Eagle GA!   Yeeouch!
>Any suggestions and/or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to get the FZ4's myself (someday).

However, and it's been said, [queue music] many times, many ways,....

Meeeeerrry...

Oh sorry, ...

[Sorry, I couldn't resist]

Anyhow, it's been said many times and many ways that do *NOT* expect
any year round tire to be a good snow tire.

If you want a good tire in the snow, you need a snow tire. Even if
you go out and buy a $50 tire and get them studded, they'll be better
in the snow than $200/tire all season tires.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax