Yes, tires again...

I need to get some new tires for my '97 GLX.  Does anyone have any
experiences with the Toyo Proxes FZ4?  I realize that Toyo makes the T1
which sounds like a great topline performance tire.  But I need a good
performance tire that I can run year round ( snow, rain and fun ).  I'd
like to get out of this with no more than $100 to $120 a tire if
possible.  Goodyear wanted $173 a piece for the Eagle GA!   Yeeouch!
Any suggestions and/or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
TIA.
Jeff Cook
'97 Jetta GLX   Green