Re: cleaning wheels

> - five spoke ones that were
> similar to the pinnafarina wheels that used to be on the Corrado.

The 96 and 97 GTI had the Pinnnafarina wheels.  The Corrado had the Speedline
five spoke.  Not at all pertinent to the point of this topic, but I just felt
like letting you guys know.  FWIW, one of the City Council men in my city had
the Pinnafarina wheel on a 3000 GT.  It was a 16 and the exact same wheel that
came on the GTI.  The 96 and later wheel that came on the GLX is also known as
the BBS Bugatti. Not sold anymore

I think factory replica wheels that are big(17) look super good.  I know a guy
that has a 17 inch version of the 15 BBS wheel John is talking about on his GTI
looks sick.  My dream wheel is a 17" version of the BBS two piece wheel that
came on the 92 16V GTI(BBS RS, I think).  I have an old Sport Compact Car that
has a VR6 Corrado with these wheels on the cover...  dreamy

Sorry for the length...

b-