DOHC or not?

	Hey All.  QUickie question, that i'm not absolutely sure of.

	It says "DOHC" on the top of the VR6....  However, when you USUALLY say
"DOHC", you mean one cam for the intake valves, and one for the exhaust
valves, yes?  So, in a typical V-DOHC engine, you'd have 4 cams, right?

	My mechanic (though not absolutely sure himself) seems to think that VW
cheated a bit in the desciption.  Since it's a single unified head for
the VR6 engine, he thinks that VW looked at that and went "DOHC"!, but
with only two cams, one for one side, and one for the other....

	So my question is this!  Does the VR6 have 2 cams or 4?

	Breathlessly awaiting answers....

Sundie...