Re: CD Changer...

I have a '97, but  when I went to get the CD changer from a local stereo
store (Summer 98), he had a lot of trouble getting the 6-disc changer, and
installed the 8 disc changer instead. Given, I have to skip through the 6th
cd to go to 7, and go through the 7th to go to 8, he still charged me the 6
disc price.  Look for a smaller shop in your area that has a good
reputation.  Where are you at?  e-mail back to me , not to the list at
rischwr@muohio.edu