From: Khan Klatt <khan@mediaaccess.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: February 23, 2000 8:16:07 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Thought I'd seen it all...

[insert large long ass informative message here]

TJ Lowe
'87 Jetta GL
the "really officer... my speedometer honestly doesn't work" edition
http://surf.to/thejetta

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001