-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Wilson [mailto:brandon@eicsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 8:55 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com

Hey Guys

I got this e-mail from the "friend"  that wants to race in his Acura.  Personally he sounds very childish.. Want do you think??

He says:
I'm not going to get into engine discussions with a paramecium brained
imbecile.  the vr-6 is a good engine but the VTEC engines are listed in
the 10 best in the world.  And any idiot knows that a 6 cylinder would
beat a stock 4.   But that is not going to happen, because VTEC is one of the best engines around..

Brandon Wilson
Jetta GLX 97'