Re: Dual DTM Tips

my DTM tips are huge, almost too big...  well, yeah, too big.  It looks
alright, but I digress.  I didn't have to cut anything.  I think thet
are like 3 0r 3.5...  pretty sure 3.5  When I get the digicam back, I
will send pics, or post them on my site.  It is  due for a revamp
anyhow.  BTW, I have a GTI.