Dual DTM Tips and Lighting Follies....

O.K., these may not be  major items, but....

1) I am thinking of replacing the 2.5" (per tip) dual DTM tips on my
Teutonics with larger ones (they just started looking smaller after a
while) and I was curious what the largest diameter people have used without
having to cut the black lower trim panel under the bumper.

2) I have a Jetta GLX with the MK3 Gti headlight/grill/hood conversion and
I cannot figure out how to aim the headlights!! I do not see a screw or
anything when I look head on. Am I missing it or is it in a different
place? Also, the stock Hella driving lamps have an adjustment screw with a
Torx head and although it seems to sutrm, it does nothing. ANy thouoghts??

Thanks for the help.....

Sean