RE:

You can now get the VR6 in the GLS.  Saves a bunch of money.  Should come in
around 20k or so I think.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Wilson [mailto:brandon@eicsoftware.com]
Sent: 01 February, 2000 6:25 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com

Hey Guys...

I have  a problem.  I just sold my 95' GLX so I could get a newer car.  I
was looking around ,  and for the same price I could get a 97' 98' GLX I can
also get a 99' or 2000' model Jetta GL, or GLS.   Yes I loved my GLX and the
power it had.  What should I do.  Can a Jetta GL be tricked out that much.
Please give me any info that would help me make up my mind...

Thanks
Brandon Wilson