Re:

Cab:

I only got the impression that you were saying the BMW with traction
control was as good as having Audi Quatro.  I just don't think
any 2WD with traction control can equal a well engineered 4WD.
I to am 6'4" and can appreciate what your talking about regarding
visibility and headroom. I agree that the Jetta has good visibilty
compared with other cars.

BTW I noticed your email address is it resident at Raytheon? You must
work for the Government - DCMC?

Dr. Bob