Long Island Cruise..

GLXers,

I just wanted to cross post this for anyone in or near LI who may not have heard of it. The date is December 16 at 9:15p. The cruise leaves from the parking lot between McDonalds and Taco Bell, in front of a Pathmark on the Southern end of Deer Park Avenue. I have copied the original notice below.  I have been on 4 of 5 of these, and I ahve to say there is always a great turnout with lots of new people each time, so it is not always the same cars etc. The driving is a good mix of highway, four lane roads, and deserted winding country roads, with big parking lots on each end with no hassles from the police etc. I have never been to one with less than 35 cars, and the biggest had over 50!! It is not a club only event, I am not even in the club but always feel welcome. I encourage everyone to come (hey Matt O. if you leave now you could probally make it from Az like you did a few months ago!!!). There is a group caravaning from the NYC area and one from New Jersey to meet out here. Last time we also had 5 people from CT. Any questions drop me an e-mail off list and I will try to help or put you in contact with someone to help. Hope to see some of you there, just look for my NY plate : DRVR FND !!

Sean

It is time again for another autokrieg full moon, full throttle, just what ya needed to fight the cold winter months! this cruise is an improved version of last time (dpa- riverhead via 25a and north country) It will be a little longer and we might have some free give aways.... (oooh free stuff)
stuff ya need to know
1)we plan to leave at 9:15 so appear before that with at least a half tank of gas
2)bring a 2 way radio (ch 6.6)
3)bring a camera or video cam
4)don't bring an attitude....
and visit www.autokrieg.com and go to message board for more info