Thule Rack for sale.

Hey group,

I bought myself a nice new Thule rack with a ski carrier accessory a few months
ago, the six ski version, not the four.  I have since decided that I don't want
to use it to haul my skis around, I'm going to slip them in the trunk with the
rear seat down.  The rack has been taken out of the box once, just to see how
difficult it would be to put it on the car, but the car didn't leave the
driveway with the rack on.  The rest of the time it has been packed away in its
box.

Is anyone interested in helping me out and buying it from me?  It's for the A3
Jetta or Golf, and as far as I know, all A3's have the pre fab mounting space.
I bought it locally at a bike shop, and the guy will only give me store credit
for it, which is pretty much worthless to me.  Including tax and all that, I
paid $270 for the whole mess.  I'd be willing to take a bit of a loss to get rid
of them.

If anyone is interested, email me offlist.  I'm just outside of Boston, but I'll
ship them wherever you need them to be.

Thanks,
Cab
97glx