Flats?

Has anyone else noticed that the stock Eagle GA's
tend to flat more often then other tires?  The tread
pattern tends to pick up a lot of little debris, which
works it's way in to the thin section of the tire.  As
I was getting out of my car this morning, I heard the
slight squeel of air rushing out of the pinhole in
my rear tire.  I'm not looking forward to changing it
this afternoon.  This is the third pinhole I've gotten
in these tires.  Thankfully I'm getting a new set of
rubber in a couple weeks.

						BEN