Headers for the VR6?

  Has anyone put a set of headers on the VR6?  Was it worth it?  What was the
increase in HP?  Did you lose or gain power down low?  What was the increase
in the 1/4 mile?  Who's headers did you go with?

  I was thinking about putting a set on but I have not heard if it is worth
it.  I would like to see some numbers before I do it.  I autocross the car so
I don't want to lose any power down low.  I have been beating the Type R
(rice rice baby) so far this year and I need to make sure this continues to
happen.  I love beating these Type R guys on the street and on the track.

  What kind of 1/4 mile times do you guys run?

Thanks ahead of time,
Justin (vwtrendz@aol.com)