Re: [VW-VR6] chip question

A chip is a chip is a chip.  Doesn't matter that your
car is at 5200 ft or at sea level.  The computer will
make the necessary changes independent of the chip.
There is no "hi altitude" chip.  You will need to
desolder your old chip though.  Your '95 isn't plug n
play...

-josh

--- "Chadwick, John/COR/INV" <jchadwic@ch2m.com>

http://click.egroups.com/1/3011/4/_/652355/_/956075592/

> For member info, links, the list calendar, and file
> uploads, click the following link:
>
> http://www.onelist.com/community/VW-VR6

=====
Josh Wyte