Re: Silver Jetta wait time

In a message dated 4/16/00 8:18:39 PM Central Daylight Time, Jdr050@aol.com
writes:

<< Just wanted someone to keep my sane while I wait for my new Jetta to
arrive.
 I signed for my 2000 GLS VR6 on March 30th.  This Thursday will be exactly 3
 weeks.  I was told about 2 weeks when I ordered it.  Now the dealer is
 telling me by the end of April, it should be here.  Did anyone else wait
this
 long to have their silver Jetta arrive? My car will be sold this Tuesday and
 I'm gonna be stuck borrowing cars from family until the Jetta arrives.  Just
 wondering how long typically most people have waited?  Thanks in advance!

 John
 2000 Jetta Silver GLS VR6 >>

Just courious as to where you are located at John?  Cause i know the local
dealers around here have a few VR6 GLS Jetta's Available.  The GLX is the
hard on to get.

Jeff