Re:

Dont drop the clutch at all.  Keep it in the 3000-4000 rpm range, which is your powerband, and ride the clutch a little bit.That is the way I do it.
Stu
-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Wilson <brandon@eicsoftware.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Date: Friday, April 14, 2000 12:59 PM

Hey Guys,

I am having a problem with 0-60 starts in my VR6..  It seems like I am getting to much wheel spin when starting off.  By the time I get traction a good second or two goes by..  I have tried dropping the clutch at lower rpms but I have only seen a little difference.  Does anyone have any words of advice???

Thanks Alot

Brandon Wilson
98' Jetta GLX Blue..