Silver Jetta wait time

Just wanted someone to keep my sane while I wait for my new Jetta to arrive.
I signed for my 2000 GLS VR6 on March 30th.  This Thursday will be exactly 3
weeks.  I was told about 2 weeks when I ordered it.  Now the dealer is
telling me by the end of April, it should be here.  Did anyone else wait this
long to have their silver Jetta arrive? My car will be sold this Tuesday and
I'm gonna be stuck borrowing cars from family until the Jetta arrives.  Just
wondering how long typically most people have waited?  Thanks in advance!

John
2000 Jetta Silver GLS VR6