Re: I can no longer drive my car the same

In a message dated 4/11/00 7:18:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
Jeff_Newton@pmc-sierra.com writes:

<< But you don't care for Bimmers because you beleive that anyone who
 drives a Bimmer is a pompous prick.  Its the generalization (not even
 related to the attributes of the car) that I have the problem with.  >>

No, I don't care for them. Not because I believe anyone who drives them is a
prick; I  drove a couple different models (a 320i and a 528e) and they really
did nothing for me. The driving position is great, but I have that in my GLX.
The roadfeel, the handling etc. is fine, but I see no need to spend that much
more $ when I have all that already in my GLX. I don't need to out-accelerate
an SR-71, so my GLX is good enough for me. Hell, I've heard people bashing VW
drivers because they drive a GERMAN (!) car; how could I drive that when
there are so many good American cars out there (an indefensible statement in
itself).

So, I guess I'm a pompous prick as well. Happy now?

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed
1988 JettaGL White
1987 Jetta Marine Blue