Re: I can no longer drive my car the same

David,
         >Sorry if it read that way, I'm no Shakespeare, as you
            can  tell (fronting?
          >phat? I must be out of touch. Turning 40 will do that
             to you...) .

   Yes, I feel that way too. That is why I put all of those words in
quotes... I'm not sure if they are the current words for those particular
actions. I've not kept up with popular vernacular since -**Dare I say it?**
- The eighties.
   I also feel your arthritic pain - not just in the knees, but also in my
hip. As evidence of the fact that youth takes its toll, this problem is a
Rugby injury I sustained when I played briefly for my University coming back
to haunt me.
  Glad we cleared the air, there. Seemed there was a little hazy piece of
misunderstanding lingering.

God Bless,
David John