Re: I can no longer drive my car the same

In a message dated 4/11/00 5:40:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
Jeff_Newton@pmc-sierra.com writes:

<< How about judging a car on its merrits?!  The current and new M3 are
 incredible cars and I would be happy to own one. >

I said that they were probably better than the GLX. I just don't care for
them.

 <The people I have a problem with are the ones who put down every other
 car than the one they drive.  I love my VW as much as the next guy but
 there are better cars out there.  >>

Above. If you like Bimmers, fine. I'm happy for you and wish you and your car
a long happy life together. My wife owns a Camry. I have been seen driving
it. I prefer my VWs, but she can't (won't) drive a manual, so on long trips,
we take her car.  I don't mind. And, that way we wear hers out faster so I
can buy her a 'dub!  ;)

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed
1988 JettaGL White