Re: Anyone put the Golf IV style lights on a GLX?

At 6:25 PM -0400 9/28/99, David Kim wrote:
>Khan Klatt,
>
>my car is located at:  http://www.supremepower.net/
>
>excuse the TDI emblem, I was going through a short diesel phase, rest
>assured the car is a VR6.  Right now going through its displacement
>phase, to 3.0 l.

Very cool, except I'm not willing to change my hood. I'm going to
wait until I can actually *see* a Jetta headlight implementation of
the MkIV lights.

Since it includes the turn signals and fogs, I'm looking for a
integrated approach to the lighting situation that addresses the
existing lighting on my Jetta-- without replacing the grille or hood.

(i.e. if I get a Mk IV headlight conversion, what happens to the
existing turn signals and fogs? I don't want to look like the UFO
from close encounters when I'm signalling.

-Khan