Re: Anyone put the Golf IV style lights on a GLX?

I Have the Golf 4 lights on my Jetta right now and it was not that hard at
all.  The car is basiclly the same a s a golf when you swpa hoods and grills.
 The install is not hard and the lighting is really good.  I did not have to
cut any metal, just bend backa  little bit of the Rad Support.  The bolt
right in without aany major mods.  If you are looking for any parts....like a
Kamei Mesh Grill or Brand New Geniune VW Golf Hood also selling the Golf 4
Headlights too. let me know i have both forsale as a newer project is
requiring to sell parts for funds.  I don't have any of the pics yet from my
swap yet.

Jeff