Re: Morning Commute $$$$$$$$$$

At 10:19 AM -0400 9/23/99, chris collier wrote:
>I now have to replace my front bumper cover, the front grill, and the AC
>condenser core

That sucks! Hopefully insurance covers this? And good thing it didn't
do damage to your spoiler ;-)

-Khan

(Still wondering what the hell piece of "X" was?  Did it get
recovered? What the hell did that kind of damage? What was the speed
of travel at that stage -- I mean holy crap, how fast do you have to
go to get something to penetrate the cover, the grill, and ruin the
core? This could have KILLED you if it was higher?)