Re: NEXT

At 9:41 PM -0400 9/23/99, Chris Collier wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I need your advice............At what point do I just give up?
>

>St. Patrick's Day- Wrongfully accused of running a red light
>June- Nearly accosted by a cop with stick; claims I tried elude him;
>(man was he mad!!)
>July 4th- Car hit and run (passenger door and fender)
>July 6th- Car hit again, left rear 1/4 crushed in
>Yesterday- "X" came and destroyed the grill, AC condenser, and bumper
>Tonight- Speeding ticket for 17 over
>
>Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, last Saturday I spent 4 hours of my
>morning in traffic school........and I had the perfect cup of coffee, as
>I walked pass the sign that read "NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN
>CONFERENCE ROOM"
>

>Just kidding about the giving up part, I just needed to
>vent.........anyone want to share their experiences with me, help me
>keep mine in perspective?
>
>thanks
>
>chris collier

Chris-

I've got a solution, but you won't like it:

Buy a Geo Metro.

* Won't help with the red light problem, BUT,
* No cop could tell you that you tried to elude him with a straight face.
* Who cares about your stupid door and fender? It's a GEO for chrissake!
* Left rear corner crushed in. Again? WTF? It's a damn GEO!
* X came and destroyed the grill, AC condenser & bumper-- who cares?
Get the insurance settlement and buy a new one! (I mean, the car is
totalled!!!)
* Speeding ticket for 17 over... YEAH RIGHT, only in a 15mph zone,
because it takes 22.7 seconds to do 0-60.

Next time you get depressed about the Jetta, you can always thing
"Hey, I could have a GEO!"

-K