RE: new to list

	Like I was saying, I haven't been able to think about mods
except in the form of fleeting fancy. When I was about to buy
wheels, I had to pay a $1200 registration. When I got the check for
my totalled Chevy, I had financial aid bills to pay. Just can't win.
Tires couldn't wait, though, so I got those first, some nice
Bridgestone Potenza RE71s. If anyone wants to know the REAL
reason I got them (not just cause they were cheap) - it's cause F1
cars race on Bridgestones. Sad, but it's the truth. I want the
suspension, and the dual round headlights, but both will probably
wait till after the Euro fender flares and door moldings w/ VR6
emblem.
DJBergesen