From: Stash Ensign [mailto:Ensign@nrotc.arizona.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 11:15 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: new to list

Wilkomen, Herr Chadwick.

Nice cars them Black/Black GLXs. Especially debadged ones.
Slowly but surely the mods will dawn on you. Then all you have to
do (if you're like me) is scrounge, save up, and collect as many
pennies as you find on the ground to be able to afford them happy
coilovers. HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT!!!!!! I'M A COLLEGE GRAD
TURNED PROFESSIONAL AND I CAN'T AFFORD A CHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJBergesen 96 GLX "Disgruntled & Poor" edition