Re: Canadian Speeding Ticket

Kevin,

I've wondered about this situation happening here in the US too. If you
could get away with it, tell them you want to subpena (sp?) the US DOD.
There's no way even the attack radar on an F-14 could be that selective
with so many targets so close. Nevermind the issue of reflection of the
"beam"...

Mike