Full SRS install

Hey all,
Tomorrow evening I'll be picking up my fully "massaged" GLX from the shop.
Shine springs, (300/200) Bilstein Sports, Shine rear sway, stainless steel
lines and Repco Metalmasters. I'm pretty psyched because I've been doing
alot of research on alot of setups and this particular setup has been the
most widely recommended. I'll post comments after the ClubH2O NESD on Sunday
to fill you all in on my spirited-driving opinion of the setup.
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103
AIM : SwiftVR6