Unchippable...

My Jetta Has Been Deemed unchipable...Damn I am pissed. All I want to do Is
make it faster is that all to ask.. I have tried 3 different chips and all of
them let my car turn over but there is no fire. The starter turns and turns
the engine but no fire.. oooooh I still am pissed.. Anyway we checked the ecu
number about a thousand times and the chips were put in the right way... just
no work..  Any Ideas?? Ever heard of this problem?

Dallan Rees
98 unchippable Jetta GLX (Jimmy)