From: Stash Ensign [mailto:Ensign@nrotc.arizona.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 1999 9:38 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: My move to WA state

Just heard I'll be moving to WA with my job. I'll be out of Bremerton
(anyone guess who I work for?), and should be heading up late OCT,
early NOV. Anyone interested in telling me some good places to hang
out, good roads to drive, or want to get together for some fast
driving? Any heads up for an Arizona boy? BTW, any great bars/clubs
anywhere within reasonable distance?

Thanks guy/gals,
DJBergesen
VWaffe