Re: My move to WA state

Hey there... Washington resident here.. So many clubs.. Cafe Arizona, fenix
underground, Club dynamite, Jazz alley... there are to many to list...
Fast Roads...hhmmm I always have fun on I-5 at night.. Most of the fun roads
are along the coast.. highway 101, highway 12, depends on if you like to turn
fast or what.. Keep me informed of the move.. I may still be here.. I am
going to Australia for 2 years.. in late Oct. early Nov. but I have plenty of
VW friends that like to drive fast.
Dallan
98 GLX(unchipable)