From: Stash Ensign
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: 9/13/99 11:39 AM
Subject: more door woes

Thanks to Billy, I got the door panel removed, and figured that the
click I heard might just be the flexing of the styrofoam that is
attached to the door panel. I guess I'll just have to live with it.
UNFORTUNATELY, after I reattached everything, the door developed an
annoying creaking noise coming from the lower front portion (like
under the speaker). Anyone else have a problem with this? Any
possible solutions? Of course it only really happens over bumpy roads
n' stuff, but a) it never happened before, and b) The only kind of
road in Tucson is a bumpy one.

DJB