JL Audio vs. Polk Audio

Hey guys, I know it's not on the topic, but I had to throw in my plug for
Polk Audio subs.  I bought a pair of them to replace the Jensen subs that
were sitting my old box (quit 'yer laughin'...they were cheap and I was
young and stupid).  So far, I'm really satisfied with 'em.  They sound
great, they only cost $90 a piece (10"), and they went in without much of a
problem.  I've still got room for my cleaning stuff to ride around in a milk
crate in the trunk, as well as my golf clubs and a few other odds and ends.

And yes, I know this was off topic.  I just hadn't posted in a while and
wanted to say hello.  BTW...did anyone see Kid Rock on the Video Music
Awards last night?  Killer performance.

Hasta...

Ryan